FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Ask your veterinarian for more information
Bioglass mini microchip is made up out of:
Bioglass, coated in a parylene layer that reduces migration
Implanter with a unique ergonomic design
Electronic identification of pets of all sizes
Directions for use :
- Make sure the animal has not already been implanted with a microchip by using a BackHome scanner.
- Check the integrity of the sterile sachet,before opening the sachet, scan the microchip that is to be implanted and make sure that it corresponds to the number printed on the barcode label.
- Open the sachet and remove the plastic cap protecting the needle,also remove the the safety cover at the piston(opposite end of the needle)
- Locate the correct implantation site. For dogs and cats, the microchip should be implanted along the midline,just cranial to the shoulder blades.
- Practice regular aseptic techniques. Create a skinfold at the implantation site and inject the microchip by inserting the needle to its full length. Depress the piston in full to inject the microchip. The non-return click system ensures that the microchip is not aspirated back into the needle after implantation.
- Replace the plastic cap of the needle and safely dispose of the used implanter.
- Scan the newly implanted microchip.
- Stick a barcode to each page of the registration forms provided and register the microchip on the BackHome website alternatively a copy can be faxed to the number provided on the forms. Keep a copy of the registration forms at the veterinary practice.
The backhome microchip in the ready-to-use implanter is available in units of 10.
Storage instructions : Keep in a dry place